Searching for a new coaching role? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our ladies management team.
Vacancy – Ladies Coach – Voluntary – Start August 2020
Lancing Football Club are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join as Ladies Coach for the 2020/21 season.
Our Ladies play in the South East Counties Womens League Division One West, having completed their first season in the new league after winning promotion from the SCWGFL during the 2018/19 season.
As a Ladies coach you would report to the Ladies manager, Wayne Poulter, and have support from the Lancing FC committee in fulfilling the role and developing our dynamic, successful womens squad.
The successful candidate should be a positive & enthusiastic individual, passionate about the development of players within our womens squad. We celebrate the diversity & success of our players & club members on & off the pitch, and as a community club we are looking for a coach who can work within our club values.
As a coach you will benefit from:
- Experience with an FA Charter Standard Community Club founded in 1941
- Support from our committee & cohort of experienced managers & coaches
- Management kit & tracksuit from our official kit suppliers O’Neills
- Support from our Safeguarding & Welfare team to provide you access to relevant FA qualifications, first aid courses, and more
- Funding for coaching qualifications to progress your career
- Be a part of our club initiatives – we have unique programmes in place to offer support for mental health, LGBTQ+, BAME and members from under-represented groups.
- Access to our state-of-the-art facility at Culver Road
All of our squads (excluding Disability) have returned to training in preparation for the new season. We have ensured that the most stringent of COVID-19 policies are in place to ensure the safety of our members, and we have funded all relevant PPE, cleaning products and supplies to provide safe sessions.
As a Ladies coach we will ensure that we provide all of the necessary training & support to lead safe sessions and our safeguarding team are always on hand to help.
Please contact manager, Wayne Poulter, via email using the address below.
All current volunteer vacancies can also be found via our Do-it.org page here.