This Tuesday the Lancers first team host Saltdean United at Culver Road in SCFL Premier Division action.
It will be another good test for the young Lancers squad up against the currently table-topping Tigers, who have seen opening victories against Loxwood (2-1) and Steyning (0-1), and a 1-1 draw at home to AFC Uckfield Town this past weekend.
Rhodes and Louis’ side will be keen to get back to winning ways, following 3 action-packed fixtures thus far – a 3-3 draw and 10-11 defeat on penalties to Phoenix Sports in the FA Cup, 6-1 opening league victory at home to Lingfield, and Tuesday’s 3-2 loss at Hassocks following a 95th penalty concession at The Beacon.
We look forward to seeing fans back again on Tuesday. Bar, servery and merchandise shop will be open throughout the match – please book your ticket in advance to reduce queue times and help us to maintain covid safety – we will also be accepting contactless on the night.
Reminder of key safety measures in place:
- 2m social distancing at all times including leaving at least a 2-seat gap in the stands
- If using the stadium car park, park forward-in without reversing, and do not crowd on entry points
- All attendees are subject to temperature screening prior to entry
- Contactless card payment advised where posssible
- Hand sanitiser is provided on entry & exit to the stadium
- Toilets are open for one-at-a-time use
- All key touch points are regularly sanitised before & after the session, including: toilets, stands, seats, dugouts, corner flags, goals, railings, entry points
- Test & Trace details must be provided by QR code scan, or paper record, on entry
- Entry for spectators is through the East turnstile near the car park entrance to help reduce congestion
- Please stick closely to arrival times given (6.15pm teams, 6.45pm spectators).
Our COVID-19 risk assessment and documents can be found here.
We remind all players & officials to obey specific team rules and 6-capacity in changing rooms. No after-match hospitality is provided for teams, and all players/coaches should keep to our strict 6-capacity in changing rooms and use the pitch & dugouts for team-talks etc.
Secure your ticket via the checkout below, or visit the booking site here.
Come and support the Lancers!