Find our risk assessments and advice for players, coaches, officials and spectators here.
Updated from 17 May:
Following the next stage in the roadmap, we are now pleased to update members of some relaxations of covid restrictions:
- Spectators are now permitted at the stadium at reduced capacity, in adherence to the ‘Rule of 6’.
- Changing room guidance remains the same, with reduced capacities and mask use.
- Travel should be minimised, and private transport remains the recommendation. Car shares should utilise the use of face masks, ventilation and distancing where possible. Guidance in relation to public transport and other useful information can be found at gov.uk.
- Temperature screening is no longer required – we trust that the distancing, hygiene and face mask measures are now sufficient as restrictions are relaxed.
- Details of hospitality are to be confirmed.
Measures can vary between grounds, but all of this information is regularly updated and applicable to Lancing FC fixtures at Culver Road.
View the measures specific to you via the documents below:
For fixtures at Culver Road, stewards and committee members will be on hand to help enforce COVID-19 measures whilst trying to make your matchday experience as safe & enjoyable as possible.
Current measures at Culver Road include:
- 2m social distancing
- Strict 11-person changing room capacities
- Mandatory face masks at all times unless medically exempt
- Hand sanitiser at entry & exit points
- NHS Test & Trace QR Posters
- Contactless payments encouraged
- 1-seat gap policy for stand seating
- Toilets open for 1 at a time use
- Strict sanitisation procedures of all key areas
If you have any queries about COVID-19 please contact us using the details below.
General Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Jack’s COVID-19 Officer role finished at the completion of the 20/21 season.