Find our risk assessments and advice for players, coaches, officials and spectators here.
Update from 5 Jan 2021
Please note that due to the new national lockdown the following stricter protocols now apply to all clubs for the suspension of all activity:
- Football for adult participants across ‘non-elite’ football in Tier 4 areas is not permitted, including all training and fixtures.
- Football for Under-18 and Disability players across ‘non-elite’ football is now also not permitted.
All fixtures & training are postponed until further notice. This includes our FA Vase tie at home to Flackwell Heath which has been postponed by the FA; we will provide an update on a return to football in due course.
This is an ever-changing situation, and our COVID officer and committee are working hard to ensure we follow all Government and FA directives.
Our stadium will be closed for all adult football & spectators until further notice, and we will update you when we know more about a possible return date.
Stay safe, and we look forward to hopefully see everyone at Culver again soon.
View the full Sussex FA guidance here.
Current Tier: National Lockdown
Latest Statement: Here
View the measures specific to you via the documents below:
For fixtures at Culver Road, stewards and committee members will be on hand to help enforce COVID-19 measures whilst trying to make your matchday experience as safe & enjoyable as possible.
Current measures at Culver Road include:
- 2m social distancing
- Strict 6-person changing room capacities
- Mandatory face masks at all times unless medically exempt
- Hand sanitiser at entry & exit points
- NHS Test & Trace QR Posters
- Hybrid ticket systems for fixtures
- Contactless payments encouraged
- Bar & servery operating as takeaway-only with queue systems
- Temperature scanning on entry points
- 1-seat gap policy for stand seating
- Toilets open for 1 at a time use
- Strict sanitisation procedures of all key areas
If you have any queries about COVID-19 please contact us using the details below.
Jack Taylor – Social Media Manager / Safeguarding & Welfare Officer (LGBTQ+)
-Acting COVID-19 Officer-
In Jack’s absence, any safeguarding concerns should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org