1941 Patrons Club
An invitation for supporters to facilitate the progression of Lancing FC.
Lancing Football Club are pleased to launch our brand new 1941 Patrons Club, an exclusive club whereby membership provides exclusive perks, and provides essential funds for the senior section.
A monthly membership fee will help to provide funds for the running of our football club, on a manageable and sustainable scale.
Please see below further details of our new project.
For the Club to continue making any sort of progress having now been promoted to the Isthmian Football League and with the extra financial costs playing at such a successful level brings, we will need some means of added financial support to keep LFC at this level or higher whilst continuing our development programmes and providing football at all levels for our players.
To do this we are asking all our supporters, local businesses and friends of Lancing FC to consider becoming ‘Club Patrons’ by supporting with Club Officers and Committee the newly formed
1941 Patrons Club.
Club Membership is to start from now. Patron Club Members are asked to donate a regular sum each month by direct debit, cheque or cash. This can be any sum you are able to afford. Although any donations are a lifeline to the Club it has been suggested at Committee level that membership should start at £30 a month, giving an opportunity for those members who are able and willing to donate more to do so. We are hoping to offer joint and family membership. Membership can be cancelled at any time should your circumstances change.
Benefit proposals for’ Club Patrons’ are still under discussion but will include the following:
Lancing FC – The 1941 Patrons Club
from £30 per month
Lancing FC are about to start another season in the Isthmian Football League. This will be our third season in this league, the highest level Lancing FC have played at since the Football Club was founded in 1941.
We are now establishing ourselves as a successful and sustainable community-based club and are determined to build our development programmes and continue to provide football at all levels in Lancing.
The 1941 Patrons Club was founded just over a year ago and consists of a select group of supporters and local business people who want to contribute to the Football Club and help us achieve our aims.
The Patrons Club raised over £6,000 in its first year and we are now opening up membership of the Club to recruit a further 20 members for the start of the 2023/24 Season.
Members donate a regular sum each month. This can be any sum you wish to donate although we suggest that membership should start at £30 per month. Membership can be paused or cancelled at any time.
There are a number of benefits for members of the 1941 Patrons Club –
• Personalised Membership Card and exclusive 1941 Patrons Club lapel badge
• Complimentary monthly entry to the Lancing FC 100 Club monthly cash prize draw
• Half-time hospitality in the Directors Lounge at selected home matches
• Opportunity to purchase a Season Ticket at half price
• Complimentary Match Programme at any matches you attend
• 20% discount in the Club Shop (on Merchandising Cart on matchdays)
• 25% discount on Away Travel when we hire a full 49 seater coach
• 2 complimentary invitations to the Lancing FC end of season event
• 1941 Patrons Club e-newsletter
• Acknowledgement (if requested) on the Lancing FC Website
• and update on the ‘Clubs website and match day programmes.
RESIGNED Steve Taylor LFC Chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Hills Club Patron: email@example.com
By adding your support today Lancing FC has a brighter future tomorrow
from £100 Per month
• Benefits of a 1941 Patrons Club member
• Your company on the interviewing background when we interview players/management
• Promoting your business on screen in the PB Suite at Culver Road on Match Days
• Tickets for business only events and networking days
• Advertising our Partnership page on our website
• Quarterly social media posts to promote community business partners
• Branding on our website
• A chance to network with our local businesses & help your local community
RESIGNED Steve Taylor – Chairman
RESIGNED Sarah Riddles – Commercial Manager
Other Patrons events are being considered. Thank you on behalf of the Club.